THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONITUED
- DRY TIME: as cleaner – 1 minute / as faux finish solution – 10 minutes or less
- NET WEIGHT:11 OZ (312 g)
- COVERAGE:Influenced by usage.
- APPLICATION CONDITIONS:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- RECOAT WINDOW:Recoat at anytime
- CLEANUP:Wipe up excess with paper toweling
- SPECS:Solvent spray
- Ensure good ventilation.
- Protect adjacent surfaces. If spraying heavily set item on stack of newspaper to absorb excess.
- Spray directly onto surface or into paper towel and wipe.
- Reapply as necessary.
- Etches plastic and acrylic surfaces for better paint adhesion.
- To blend colors, flush Mess Master over surface painted with Design Master® color sprays. As the color softens, underlying colors are exposed and flow together in unique blended patterns. Reapply if desired.
- For a distressed paint finish, wrap a paper towel around index finger and saturate with Mess Master. Wipe fingertip over selected areas to remove paint, exposing underneath surface.
- Wash hands after use.